The Associate Cloud Engineer exam certifies that you are qualified to perform the role of Cloud Engineer by evaluating your ability to complete the following tasks:
- Configure a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure the proper functioning of a cloud solution
- Configure the access and the security
About this certification
|Registration fee||$125 ex. VAT *|
|Exam format||Multiple choice and multiple select, taken in person at a test center.|
|Recommended experience||6+ months of practical experience on Google Cloud Platform|
* Suggested price, not defined by SFEIR and subject to change.
For more information about this certification, please visit the official page.
Preparing for the certification exam
In order to be properly prepared for the Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam, we recommend the following courses: