The Professional Cloud Architect exam certifies that you are qualified to perform the role of Cloud Architect by evaluating your ability to complete the following tasks:
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Design the security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical as well as commercial processes
- Manage cloud architecture implementations
- Ensure the reliability of solutions and operations
About this certification
|Registration fee||$200 ex. VAT *|
|Exam format||Multiple choice and multiple select, taken in person at a test center.|
|Recommended experience||3+ years of industry experience and 1+ year(s) designing and managing solutions using GCP.|
* Suggested price, not defined by SFEIR and subject to change.
For more information about this certification, please visit the official page.
Preparing for the certification exam
In order to be properly prepared for the Professional Cloud Architect certification exam, we recommend the following courses: