he Professional Cloud DevOps exam certifies that you are qualified to perform the role of Cloud DevOps Engineer by evaluating your ability to complete the following tasks:
- Apply site reliability engineering principles to a service
- Optimize service performance
- Implement service monitoring strategies
- Build and implement CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Manage service incidents
About this certification
|Registration fee||$200 ex. VAT *|
|Exam format||Multiple choice and multiple select, taken in person at a test center.|
|Recommended experience||3+ years of industry experience and 1+ year(s) designing and managing solutions using GCP.|
* Suggested price, not defined by SFEIR and subject to change.
For more information about this certification, please visit the official page.
Preparing for the certification exam
In order to be properly prepared for the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification exam, we recommend the following courses: