The Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam certifies that you are qualified to perform the role of Cloud Network Engineer by evaluating your ability to complete the following tasks:
- Design, plan, and prototype a GCP Network
- Implement a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Configure network services
- Implement hybrid interconnectivity
- Implement network security
About this certification
|Registration Fee||$200 ex. VAT *|
|Exam Format||Multiple choice and multiple select, taken in-person at one of our testing center locations.|
|Recommended experience||3+ years of industry experience and 1+ year(s) designing and managing solutions using GCP.|
* Suggested price, not defined by SFEIR and subject to change.
For more information, please visit the official page.
Preparing for the certification exam
In order to be properly prepared for the Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification exam, we recommend the following courses: